On behalf of the Xavier Board of Higher Education in India, with immense pleasure I welcome you to the "Xavier Board Annual General Body Meeting 2023” which will be held on October, 21st, 22nd & 23rd, 2023 at Rajagiri Business School, Kochi, Kerala. We hope that this meeting will be a proactive and mutually enriching educational experience. Your presence at this important event is valuable. We are looking forward to your interactive presence at this National Meet. All those who wish to participate in the AGM are requested to fill out the registration form to facilitate other arrangements.
1. The AGM registration will commence from July, 2023 and will be closed on September 30, 2023.
2. In light of our streamlined processes and to ensure efficient planning for the upcoming XB AGM 2023, we do not encourage On-the-spot Registration.
3. Accommodation will be arranged only for 2 nights i.e. 21st & 22nd October 2023. If you arrive before or depart after the specified dates, you are requested to make your own arrangements.
4. The Ex-officio and Co-opted Members of Executive Board Members of Xavier Board are exempted from paying the AGM Registration fee.
5. Receipts for the payment will not be issued to the delegates from the XB National Office, as you will receive an online payment confirmation receipt after the registration from the portal.
6. Refund will not be entertained after the confirmation of registration for the Meeting.
7. The room price quoted is for one individual staying in the room separately for a duration of one night or two nights.
8. Each Delegate must register separately from the respective Institutions.
9. Please make sure that the delegate receives the confirmation letter for their registration from the XB National Office prior to XB AGM, 2023.
10. Only 3 delegates are expected to register from each Institution i.e. Manager / Correspondent / Secretary, Principal / Vice Chancellor & XB Networking Coordinator. If the specified person is not able to attend the Meeting and wants to make alternate arrangements, kindly get the official letter signed by the Principal of the Institution and keep the XB National Office informed regarding the changes with the mentioned document.
11. The colleges with more than 5,000 students and 300 faculty, can make a special request to the XB office for the registration of more participants.
12. Please note, delegates from the same Institution will not be provided the same room in case of Double Sharing. A special request has to be made to the XB National office in case you require the same shared room.
13. Please note, do not block the rooms without making the registration payment, failing which your registration will be considered invalid and deleted from our records.
14. Transportation is not arranged for the delegates from the place of arrival point and back to the place of departure point. Kindly find your own way from the arrival point & to the departure point.
15. If the payment procedure is incomplete or pending, the registration will be considered invalid. Therefore, please ensure that your payment has been confirmed with a receipt. If not, please contact the Xavier Board National Office:
Contact No – 8310495091
Email Id – email@example.com